Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank has introduced Kamana Remittance Fixed Deposit for both customers in Nepal and Non-Resident Nepali citizens to invest and save your earnings. This Fixed Deposit is also available to be opened online.
Minimum Tenure of Deposit: 3 Months
Maximum Tenure of Deposit: 5 years
- Deposit through international remittance and banking channels
- Interest rate: 14%
- Interest Payment: Monthly/Quarterly/Maturity
Required Documents :
- 1 PP Size Photo
- Copy of Citizenship Card/Valid passport & Visa
- Source of FCY earning certificate (For FCY Account only)
- NRN Card (Those who are opening account from foreign countries)
- Valid copy of voucher/credit advice that verifies the deposit from abroad.